Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My First Blog Posting...

Well, hello and welcome to my blog! Please bare with me as it will be under construction till I figure it all out...LOL

I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children.

I have a loving husband that works his tail off to keep us living comfortable and happy.

I have a love for sewing, quilting and crafting. I love rag quilting in particular as it is so easy! I call it Quilting for Dummies 101...hahahaha! I have made numerous rag quilt items so far. Blankets, totes, coasters, pillows and baby items to name a few. I started out sewing by creating tooth fairy pillows and selling them on Ebay. And have expanded my sewing and quilting creations abroad although I have plenty more learning to do. I belong to 2 wonderful quilting groups on Ebay. RQQ (Rag Queen Quilters) and QCG (Quilter's Corner Group). I have met so many wonderful women on there that I am proud to call my friends.

Chilly day here in Southwestern PA where I reside. The snow has not stopped all day...on and off...makes for a lazy day. I think I will set off to work on a rag quilt I have been promising my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment